Monday 25 May 2020

About Me!

Today I was learning how to make a quality blog post,every morning on Monday a special Rimu guest comes in to our class room she is called Miss Torrie she helps me improve on our blog making it A1 stadered for my readers who looks through my learning posts.

I enjoyed This activity because how we could do what ever we like with our post it is our own decision on the side of this post we had to follow the instructions so I knew what to do and the
expectations.

I found it challenging to choose the right colors because if you it to white you will not see the writing and if I do it dark it would not look good.


My digital learning object shows I can replace images, use the camera app, change text and backgrounds and embed my DLO in my blog I think this is something you will enjoy.


Next time I would change my font and all of the writing about me so I can tell you something diffrent.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Madeleine. You have created an informative profile post. It tells me a lot about yourself and what you like. Your comment about the text colours show you are thinking about the people who are going to read your posts and that you are trying to make things as clear as possible for them to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Madeleine I am from hay park and I very liked how you made your own superhero

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.