Monday 18 May 2020

Lock Down Hero!

Today I was learning how to make  pictures out of shapes you can embed in google slides. This picture was for my lock down hero my Mum who  is Eugenie I think shes a hero by  teaching my sister she has been struggling keeping my little sister happy and make her interested in her learning.

I enjoyed  this activity  because it is fun making a medal for your lock down hero ,who is  helping other people inside your bubble or outside.

I found it challenging to find the correct shapes for my perfect lock down hero medal .

My digital learning object shows that I am taking care of what I am doing and showing how much this hero is for me and my sister.

Next time I would change my medal  and make one for my dad who has also been a hero too in this lock down, pushing me across my limits  and he encourages me to cook more probably have made many cookies this lock down time, we spend time on fun activities like making a shed a glass house  changing lights and the cat follows  him every where  in the house and sometimes outside. The dog follows  him every where too but not inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.